SERP Class (In-person)
RN9572 Florida State-Wide Emergency Response Plan (SERP) Delivery (in person). This is a 6-hour in-person course and contributes 6 CEUs towards Florida Fire Instructor I, II and III, Florida Firesafety Inspector I, and Florida Fire Code Administrator certification renewal. It is also one of the pre-certification class required for Florida Fire Officer II certification.
The course complies with the JPRs set down by NFPA 1041 (2012). Students will learn about theFloridaemergency response system and how it works, including the various components and benefits. The course also covers
- the components and processes for mutual aid inFlorida
- how to run a post-incident analysis in order to ensure required information is collected and can be used to assist with future emergencies.
At the conclusion of the course, you will:
- Be familiar with the mechanisms and procedures for putting the statewide emergency response plan into operation.
- Be familiar with mutual aid and its impact both within and outsideFlorida.
- Know how to develop and carry out a post-incident analysis
The course is done in a traditional classroom setting and consists of a 6-hour day in one of the following locations unless other arrangements are made with the instructor.
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Myers
- CHAMILO_CODE SERP